The business activities of these companies include products and systems covering the areas of electrical installation, industrial automation, cables and lines, tools, data and network technology, lighting and illumination, household appliances and multimedia products, as well as electrical domestic heating technology and regenerative power generation. Trading activities are supplemented by extensive consultancy and service ranges and are aimed at professional customers from the retail/wholesale sector, trade and industry.
- Another sales record set with growth well in excess of the market average
- Digitalization advancing successfully: e-commerce reports above-average growth
- More than 5,000 employees for the first time
- Warehouse capacity almost doubles: official opening of the new Fega & Schmitt warehouse in Heilsbronn
- Sales trade fairs organized by the Italian companies MEF (based in Florence) and MEB (based in Schio) attract more than 20,000 visitors.
- Entry into the Spanish market: acquisition of Grupo Electro Stocks, S.L.U., one of Spain’s leading electrical wholesalers, headquartered in Barcelona