In addition to its conventional screw-based business, the Würth Group has also specialized in financial services for business and retail customers alike. Financing, leasing, retirement plans, property and personal insurance as well as asset management are among the services offered.
- IBB bucks the industry trend, reporting positive earnings development
- Commercial real estate business and receivables financing in the sports sector prove to be sustainable earnings drivers
- Systematic process to promote innovative ideas to bolster the position of the niche bank
- Leasing companies: dynamic growth despite a market environment that remains challenging; outstanding first fiscal year for the newly established Würth Truck Lease
- Waldenburger Versicherung: improved result despite damages running into the millions; tapping into further growth potential offered by retail customers and lines of insurance for small businesses thanks to systematic implementation of the distribution and digitalization strategy
- Würth Financial Services: strengthening of market position in Switzerland with the acquisition of Optima Versicherungsbroker AG
- Focus on boosting productivity thanks to the systematic centralization of in-house staff functions and use of shared service structures